“I’ve helped many clients achieve goals
that they thought were impossible.”
With housing development still booming in the West Shore, it’s no wonder that people want to move to our communities! While being a landlord isn’t the right choice for everyone, choosing to buy a property with a rental suite opens up your options for home ownership.
With a suite:
• You can consider a more expensive property.
• The rental income can help your debt service ratios.
• You have options for your home to adapt with changing needs.
Without a suite:
• You may be limited to a more affordable property such as a condo.
• You will need to qualify for a mortgage solely on your income.
• You may need to consider moving as your lifestyle changes.
I have seen many cases, especially in recent months, where a suite makes the difference between being able to buy a home now or having to wait until your financial situation improves. And we all know that things like a job promotion or raise can be unpredictable! Choosing a property with a suite allows you to take control of your finances and your home buying journey.
The Auxilium Team is committed to going through your options with you to find the best solution for your specific situation. Our experienced mortgage brokers are ready to work with you to make living in the West Shore a reality.
Call or visit us today for more information. Our GoWestShore Portal listing includes all of our contact information.