Ever been to a summer solstice celebration? Well, you’re in for a treat—Sooke style! Gwen Fisher, owner of the Artisan’s Garden & Pure Elements, has assembled a cast of exciting entertainments to make it an evening you are sure to enjoy, with music, food and a fashion show on June 21st.
One thing I’ve learned about Gwen is that she is a diligent collaborator and advocate for local artists and businesses in Sooke. Her upcoming ‘Summer Solstice Ladies Night’ is a good example of how she ‘works’ with others in her community whenever she holds a special event.
It’s for a good cause too. Part of the proceeds from this event will be going toward the Sooke Transition House Society who provide emergency shelter for women and their children who are in crisis resulting from family violence.
Here are some highlights:
- Live music by the Edgedwellers
- Delicious hors d’oeuves catered by Four Beaches Catering
- Hair and make up by Pure Elements Hair Design
- Fashion show with clothes by Carolyn’s Boutique, Boutiques West, The Hollow Tree and Jean Gig
- Cash bar
- Fantastic door prizes too!
Tickets are $55 and available at The Artisan’s Garden.
Save the Date Friday, June 21st | 6:30-10pm !