Pacific Centre Family Services Association (PCFSA) is a non-profit counselling agency that provides support to residents of the West Shore and Greater Victoria area since 1968!
PCFSA provides a continuum of counselling and community supports to children, youth, adults, seniors and families, primarily within the Westshore and Sooke regions. We provide: counselling for individuals dealing with all aspects of family violence; affordable individual, family and couples counselling; youth counselling through outreach and email; a youth gang diversion and prevention program in collaboration with local police; and a youth training kitchen and café called Skookum Food & Coffee. Our counselling and creative programs encourage healthy patterns of living to improve the quality and dignity of life of individuals and families within our diverse community.
We have locations in Colwood & Sooke and feature the following programs:
- Substance Use Program (Counselling and Referrals for Adults)
- Community Outreach Prevention and Education (Support for Youth 5-18)
- Youthtalk (email counselling for youth)
- Affordable and Fee for Service Counselling
- Youth Services (Parent/Teen Counselling and Mediation)
- Stopping the Violence (Counselling for Women Dealing with Abuse)
- Youth and Child Counselling and Expressive Therapy Program (SAIP)
In 2017 we opened our new Centre for Wellbeing. This expanded footprint allows us to expand valuable community services including:
- Skookum Food & Coffee – a social enterprise offering fresh handmade food & catering while providing a supportive environment for youth to gain employment skills and training.
- Better at Home – a community based model which utilizes both volunteer and professional service providers to support seniors living independently in their homes.
We need your help with fundraising, donations & sponsorship!
The Pacific Centre Family Services Association relies on the assistance of individuals, families and businesses to provide vital services to support Children, Seniors and Families in our community. There are many ways for you to help us from volunteering to financial donations including one time, monthly, and legacy bequests. With your help, we can change lives, please reach out to help support those in our community affected by the trauma of child abuse, domestic violence, addictions, family breakdown, isolation, and crisis.
Call 250-478-8357, visit us at our new Centre for Wellbeing at 324 Goldstream Ave in Colwood, or explore what donation method works best for you online here: www.pcfsa.org.