Come get answers to your questions and learn more about CBD oil—a natural, non-hallucinogenic ingredient extracted from cannabis— that may work for you.
This is your chance to get informed about topics that are pertinent to your health, safety and well-being:
- What is cannabis oil/CBD? – where it comes from, description of the compound, current research.
- What do I need to know about cannabinoids? – endo/phytocannabinoid system and why the plant fits like a lock and key in our internal system.
- What types of therapeutic benefits does CBD have? -addresses pain, inflammation, anti-spasmotic, etc. without being intoxicating; methods of consumption and application.
- Where can I legally access CBD? The current legal framework – recreation vs. medical.
- What types of products are available and where? Expound on the new laws and what mail order and bricks-and-mortar options are available.
Cherish is pleased to introduce Katherine Walker as our keynote speaker. She is an accomplished professional who has used CBD products for 100% natural pain management to eliminate pharmaceutical drugs from her life.