Cherish at Central Park is community living at its best. It’s dedicated to creating an inclusive, resort-style independent living retirement community for people 55+. Located in the heart of the West Shore, the emphasis is on building a community where you can enjoy a carefree lifestyle, each other’s company and access to an exceptional variety of resources and services for changing lifestyle needs.
A life of total convenience—everything you could possibly want is here!
Suites range from 520 sq. ft. to 865 sq. ft. and include large two-master-bedroom suites with two ensuite bathrooms, balconies or private patios—a suite large enough for two to share.
On Site Amenities include:
- Restaurant and Bistro – Red Seal chefs source the freshest, local ingredients to prepare meals from scratch and with age-appropriate nutrition in mind
- Party room, lounges for entertaining friends and family
- Library, billiards room
- Art studio, silversmith shop and workshop
- Fitness room and spa
- Fully-licensed jazz bistro with performances by local musicians and recitals
- Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Medical Services Office to provide services in the privacy of your home
- Pet-friendly environment
Nearby Community Amenities include:
- The largest shopping malls in Greater Victoria with 80 stores, restaurants and services
- Future Belmont Market retail center
- YM/YWCA Aquatic Center and Conservatory of Music
- City Center Park Entertainment Zone
- Cineplex Odeon six-screen theatre
- The Galloping Goose walking trail system
- Central Park, Glen Lake and Langford Lake for swimming, boating and a fishing pier
- Royal Roads University and West Shore Recreation Center offer a variety educational and recreational programs
Cherish at Central Park is currently taking rental applications for the one and two-bedroom units. Call 250-478-4431 or please visit www.cherishliving.ca. You can also find more information about Cherish on their portal listing here on GoWestShore