Run away with the CIRCUS this summer!
Come join us in our unique, physically active and creative summer camp for kids.
Children will work on aerial and acrobatic skills while improving their strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance all while making new friends and circus memories! Focus is on CIRCUS FUN!
Camp Activities Include:
- daily lessons on aerial apparatus- silk, hoop, static trapeze, rope
- ground disciplines: juggling, rola bola, plate spinning, acrobatics
- creation of a mini circus show in the afternoon
- circus fort building
- parachute and games
- arts and crafts
- one Cirque Du Soleil movie projection in circus warehouse while kids curl up on a mat with their favourite stuffie
- outdoor time (weather permitting)
- enjoy snack/lunch in our very own indoor circus tent room
We are a 5 min walk from Westhills Stadium and Langford Lake Playground ( please note, we do not go swimming )
AGES: 6-12 yrs ( must be 6 by Aug 31, 2019)
* all campers must be able to use bathroom by themselves
2019 WEEKLY CAMP DATES:
Monday-Friday running July 8 – Aug 30
CLOSED Monday Aug 5
CIRCUS CAMP FEES:
- 5 FULL DAY CAMP is $285 + gst
9am – 3pm
- 5 DAY HALF DAY CAMP is $142.50+ gst
choose online from 9am-12noon or 12-3pm
Call 250-857-1785 or visit us online to book your kids camp today!