Various Holiday Craft Fairs schedule around the West Shore include:
Nov 2 & 3 | 9am-3pm
JDF 55+ Activity Centre, Free Admission
– West Shore Parks and Recreation, 1767 Island Highway
Nov 9 | 10am-3pm & Dec 8 | 11am-4pm
Shirley Christmas Market, Shirley Community Hall
– 2795 Sheringham Point Road, Shirley
Nov 9 | 9am-4pm & Nov 10 | Noon-4pm
44th Annual Holiday Gifts Galore!
– St. Joseph’s School Gym, 757 Burnside Road West
Nov 15 | Noon-7pm & Nov 16 & 17 | 10am-5pm
Sooke Arts and Crafts Christmas Show – Free admission
– Sooke Community Hall, 2037 Shields Road
Nov 16 | 10am-3pm
Wishart School Craft Fair – 40+ vendors. Hourly raffle
Admission by donation, 3310 Wishart Road
Nov 17 | 10am-3pm
Christmas Craft Fair and Tea – 52 craft tables, silent
auction, meat draw and a Christmas tea – Free admission
– Royal Canadian Legion #91, 761 Station Avenue
Nov 17 | 10am-4pm
27th Annual Highlands Winter Craft Fair
Handcrafted gifts, jewellery, edibles and more!
– Caleb Pike Heritage Park, 1589 Millstream Road
– Highlands Community Hall, 729 Finlayson Arm Road
Nov 22-23 | 10am-4pm
The Coast Collective Art Centre is pleased to again invite regional artists, craftspeople and makers to take part in our 12th annual “Gifts & Wishes” show. This four-week, juried Christmas Fine Art and Craft Show is the one of the longest running shows of its kind in Victoria.
Show Runs: November 20 – December 22, 2019
Gallery Hours: 11:00 to 5:00 Wednesday through Sunday.
Meet-the-Artists Reception and Holiday Party: Saturday, December 14, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
All exhibitions are free to attend.
Nov 22-23 | 10am-5pm
Magic of Christmas Craft Fair – Eagle Ridge Arena
– City Centre Park, 1089 Langford Parkway
Nov 23 | 9am-4pm
The Biggest Little Market and Craft Fair
– Sooke Community Centre, 2037 Shields Road
Dec 1 | 11am-2pm
5th Annual Christmas Market – Gifts, decorations, baked
goods and seasonal produce. Donations accepted for the
Goldstream Food Bank – 4450 Happy Valley Road