Don’t miss the best beach party of the summer!
The 5th Annual Eats & Beats at the Beach happens Saturday, July 20, 2019. Nothing says summer like a party at the beach with your toes in the sand and a cold one in your hand.
Celebrate summer on Colwood’s breathtaking ocean beach with live music, great local food, and FREE fun stuff happening on sand, sea and sky.
– Sample hot eats from favourite local food trucks
– Live music on stage all day long
– Cold beverages served beachside
– Flex your muscles on the climbing wall
– Try a kayak, stand up paddle board or Hobie Eclipse pedal board
– Stroll along the street market
– Watch incredible driftwood art come to life and so much more!!
Serving up HOT EATS
You can expect a diversity of fantastic food from local food truck distributors at the Eats and Beats festival!
- L’Authentique Poutine & Burger
- Molly’s Fish & Chips
- Ali Baba Pizza
- Greek on the Street
- Indecent Risotto
- Grilled to the Mac
- Mama Rosie’s Kitchen
- Spice Aid
- Unplugged Foodie
- Discovery Coffee
- JUSU Bar
- Donut Delights
- Road Treasure Treats Ice Cream