“I discovered that summer is a completely different experience when you know how to grill!”
Sometimes, all it takes is one good idea to get started, right? This month, our issue is packed with ideas to somewhere nearby you’ve never been before or to something that you’ve wanted to do, but never got around to. Accomplishing this, won’t be difficult, when you have a ‘GoWestShore Bucket List’ to follow!
- Check Out Secret Lakes – I’m sure you and family go to beaches in the summer. But what about trying something new, like an adventure to secret lakes in your neighbourhood?
- Go to a HarbourCats Baseball Game – Summer is designed for baseball, hot dogs and a cold one in hand! New this year, enjoy a WildPlay Zipline experience in the practice field at half time! [see Sidebar for Special Home Games]
- Get to a Music Festival
- Go to a Farmer’s Market – Enjoy strolling through some of the many West Shore farmer’s markets in our region to gather up the freshest, local ingredients for dinner.
- Go Wine Tasting in the Cowichan Valley
- Go Backpacking with a Friend or Hike a New Trail – Grab an adventurous friend or two and take on Mother Nature. Check “sleep under the stars” off your summer bucket list at the same time.
- The Open Road is Calling! – Pick a spot on the map, then, just get in your car and drive. There are very few activities in this world that are as exhilarating as going on a road trip.
Our sunniest wishes for a fun-filled summer! (Don’t forget the sunscreen!)